Yumi's CESL Blog

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Weblog assignment #4

I visited the Website
  • Lindsay Lohan crashes into paparazzi
  • According to this Website, the paparazzi rear-ended Lisa Lohan in Los Angeles at about 2 a.m. on this November. Then she pulled over and made sure this accident, but it is not certain that whether she had submitted a police report about this. Also, she was involved in a car accident at least 2 times in 2005. This writer expresses she should not drive and a judicial system take away her drivers license by using the satire of the last sentence. Finally, 29 people posted the comments about this website and her, but most of the comments are so terrible that I can’t understand.

    A lot of celebrities are the victim of paparazzi because paparazzi make interesting story on purpose. In Lindsay Lohan’s case, she encountered some car accidents which were caused by paparazzi. Why do paparazzi chase around her? As you know, she is American actress and pop music singer. So, she is popular person. But, on the other hand, there is the rumor about the doubt which she is drug addict and alcoholic. She is the good story to paparazzi. However, by her it is very trouble and annoyance. I think that paparazzi are very cruel. If she is injured seriously by the car accident, she may not active as famous person. I feel pity for her. But, this writer and those who posted the comments don’t feel that she is poor. This writer represents ironic opinion on the last sentence. And some people agree with the writer’s opinion. So, I translated the ironic sentence that she doesn’t have to drive and a judicial system takes away her drivers license. According to the comments, people say some bad and terrible words about her. So, I couldn’t understand some bad slang words. And I asked my roommate the meaning of some words and I could figure out. But I don’t want to know these words because are too terrible. I guess that people don’t like her because of some car accident. Some people think that she must be caused some accidents deliberately to attract. But I think that the cause of the car accident is paparazzi.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home